View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Shin Noir
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpa View Post
Wow, this seems amazing. I really like the idea of no hub/pok. The spells thing resonates to my inner being. (Searching vendors pffft).
Thanks for the positive response! I am trying hard to make something that not only I find awesome, but others may agree it to be awesome too. Yep, I never want a central hub teleport system. I am however adding convienence features such as:

#return: When a player dies, they can type #return and pay money to return to the safe point of a zone they most recently died at. (This feature is limited to one use per death, and will have a list of zones it does not work at, and other caveats).

origin: Origin was re-written where there are Origin binders in key rested exp locations that attract players, with a 10 minute re-use currently. This means that translocate to bind, gate, etc causes a dual-bind point functionality similar to a town scroll in diablo. This means that while traveling is still difficult to new locations, you aren't stuck somewhere endlessly hunting.

There are other convenience commands I'm experimenting with, as well. All of this is going to be based on user feedback and general reception. (If they're abused or too convenient, I can always put a cost associated to deter excessive usage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpa View Post
That builds thing looks awesome too. So long as the options to take skill X over Y actually impact the development of your chars and all "good" skills can't possibly be obtained.
Builds are being designed currently with 24 different builds options per class, with 5 ranks each, so 120 points to start. You get 1 point per level, and max level is 60. So, you can only fill half the build (60 pts earned, 120 total options). After I finish adding 24 different builds options for each class, I'll work on a second round adding even more build options, making even more diversity and choices.

~Shin Noir
DungeonEQ.com