View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 10:39 PM
PlumbGame
Fire Beetle

How will the server work with Boxing etc? I'm someone for example who doesn't like to box massive armies. Will I be screwed on this server? Will it be designed around boxing where players will shut me out and I basically won't have a choice but to box? Will there be grinds that exist to make your character more powerful so if you choose so you can do these grinds and take your time if you don't want to box a massive army?

When it comes to teleporting, I like to travel, so I hope you don't make getting everywhere super easy if you want people to be more immersed into traveling, yet I don't want to be constantly running everywhere. Realistically I feel like traveling will change depending on how many players you can get to play. For example, it would be nice to keep the classic feel of traveling with ports and things, yet may be unrealistic with a low pop? Maybe create some sort of grind for traveling? I don't know what, just thinking. Back to the boxing stuff, would hate to have to box a Wizard just for porting reasons, unless this stuff is your intention.

I look forward to trying this server and the work you have done looks great!