View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Meddera
Sarnak

This is the heal rotation safe and critical ranges. They do not work due to the 95% issue. So if I set the safe range to 100% for my plate wearing warrior the cleric will start a healing loop. He will not stop because I have told him 100% is the target for a heal.

The problem is when I adjust this down to ANYTHING below 95% it is ignored due to the above bot code I posted. The code is telling the bot, that if the character is a warrior class it should cast a healing spell anytime the character falls to 95% health. This code will completely bypass anything the heal rotation is telling it to do. I have tried messing with all of the hr settings and everything I could think of, but that 95% bot code supersedes all.

Obviously this does not make sense and makes healing bots in their current code worthless. So I have tried to go and manually install my server, not using the installer so that I can make some changes to the code myself, but I have run into problems and have posted them in the server forum but it seems the support is lacking these days for manual installation.