View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 11:42 PM
donaldcanard
Sarnak

Uleat,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. I don't use HeidiSQL, so I really did not understand your post. In the future , if I have a future (sick joke), I may look into HeidiSQL. But in the present I just use SQL.

Thalix,

We are over 20 years apart, I was born 1950 (exact). In my high school years there were no such thing as micro processors to play with. In fact, all through high school and into university, there were no hand calculators available. We used slide rules. (I find very few people now days who have any idea what that is). 4 Function (+, -, X, and divide) hand calculators were released while I was in university at over $400 (1970s $400). There was no way could I afford one while I was in collage. I guess that is enough of "Well sonny boy, back in my day ..."

Well back to the question at hand. There are only two types of spiders, large and giant. So that matches quite well with Spider1 and Spider2. But there are 3 types of bats, a bat, a large bat, and a giant bat. So I guess it is a safe bet that Bat1 is the first, "a bat".

Oh, one last comment on the first paragraph to you. By the time "bullion boards" came around, I was married with two children. The was no reason to know people's sisters, at least no reason that would keep me from being killed.