Thread: Oracle_Jaarl
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:06 PM
ghanja
Dragon

Syntax corrected a little and using item hash. Do the hand in's have to be in specific hand-in/trade slots? If so, then ignore the below:

Code:
######################
# Quest: Paying Oracle Jarl Respects
# Involved: Oracle_Jaarl (NPCID: 181077)
# Zone: Japped Pine
# Author: Greyhelm
# Items Involved: Panther Fang Necklace (ID:8257), Bear Fang Necklace (ID:8261), Wolf Fang Necklace (ID: 8258)
# Reward(s): Rod of Ulceration (ID:8071)
######################

sub EVENT_SAY {
	if($text=~/worship/i){
		quest::say("Very well. You may worship quietly then. May Brell Serilis bless you.");
	}
	elsif($text=~/pay your respects/i){
		quest::say("You have, well then! You can pay your respects by bringing me a [" . quest::saylink("present") . "].");
	}
	elsif($text=~/present/i){
		quest::say("I like necklaces. I wear necklaces made from every kind of beast. The power of the beast is contained within each necklace. The more necklaces I wear, the greater my power! Bring me a Bear Fang Necklace, a Wolf Fang Necklace, and a Panther Fang Necklace. This will show your devotion to me.. I mean the Temple!");
	}
	elsif($text=~/Hail/i){
		quest::emote("shakes his body and his countless necklaces cause a loud rattle to echo off the stone walls.");
		quest::say("Hello $race. Have you come to [" . quest::saylink("worship") . "] or have you just come for a visit to view our wonderful architecture and to [" . quest::saylink("pay your respects") . "]?");
	}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
#Panther Fang Necklace (ID: 8257)
#Bear Fang Necklace (ID: 8261)
#Wolf Fang Necklace (ID: 8258)
	if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 8257 => 1 , 8258 => 1  , 8261 => 1)) {
		quest::say("You have done well $name, here is what was promised.");
		quest::summonitem(8071); # Staff of Ulceration
	}
	plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}