View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:20 PM
camwheel
Fire Beetle

I've switched entirely over to using the SoD client (I'm on PEQ), and so far everything is really stable and playable, albeit a little buggy in some spots. I'll just post as I find them. Here is stuff I've noticed so far (I briefly looked through the SoF bugs, but forgive me if I have any repeats from there).

-Apply Poison: When my rogue applies poison, he always fails with the message "Error: item not found for inventory slot # or is not a poison." I've only tried with Aching Blood, which is all that was left in my inventory at the time. Let me know if you want me to try out any other poisons.

-Spell Sets: If you already have a spell set memorized, and right click the spell gem book to load a new saved set, it will not remove the current gems, so you stay with the first gem set. If your gems are already empty (i.e. after a death or manually clearing them) then it loads a spell set just fine.

Will post more as I find them.

Last edited by camwheel; 04-05-2010 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: My bug was bugged... Total AAs earned showing incorrectly is not an issue after all.