View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Draugr
Hill Giant

Thanks Uleat for the response. Luckily I got it working, but I did want to mention in case it is important that I tried the setup_bots command and each time that line "Your server binaries (world/zone) are not compiled for bots..." came up.

It was late and I was tired so I don't remember exactly what I did, but it may have been something like running the add_windows_server_bots and when the zip file downloaded I quickly unzipped it before the script wiped it out. I then copied the world and zone.exe from that zip into the root EQemu folder. Then I ran setup_bots and I think that is when everything was fixed and the bot tables were finally in my database.

Again, thanks for the response. I'm glad to be back playing EQ as I miss it. I really miss the old days of EQ before Splitpaw was changed in 2000 or so, but after having problems with these classic EQ server setups, I decided to just use the latest EQemu & PEQ db and man am I glad I did. The Gloomingdeep zone and quests were an excellent starting point which would have been helpful during those dark old days of EQ's birth. LOL

Sorry for rambling on there.

Thanks Again.
John