View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:21 AM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakiyth View Post
I do appreciate the compliment and I am sorry for the past servers going belly up. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had a lot of problems when I was younger and in-experienced in EQemu. Not to mention RL problems. You have a nice idea about credit to past donators, however, adding such a thing would be difficult as I don't want to share personal information on the website. I could however add the names of the characters possibly if I can find the documentation on my old computer.

I don't make these servers to just run off and quit them. As you can see, I have put hours of work into this new server and it's growing pretty fast. I want to keep things going and having more control with little stress in my life will help with that.

It is sad that you only use EQEmu as a piggybank you can break open every couple of years because even I enjoyed the original iteration of this project (and donated for that matter). The bolded statement is just funny when you read the other posts in this thread. Such an obvious money grab after you have upped and left so many times and your half-hearted attempts to placate people in this thread just enough so they will donate more is just slimy man.

I think if you were serious you would make a server with no donation rewards.