View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Lalolyen
Banned

http://cp.divinereapers.org/~dleqemu...3045c69f71d647

There it is everyone =)

I have also taken the liberty of stripping the encoded parts and have assymbled most of it.

Some of you will need some knowledge of cpp to actually document it and the sources.

When you decompile something there is a lot of varables that are "inserted" and thus there may be some trash, but that source is actually a very complete source and unkile Edgar said, you can make something out of it, very easy when you start defining your own varables.

Now as to address this rubbish:

Quote:
I find it pretty ridiculous to post a new thread that you cracked minilogin, just to say "don't ask because I am keeping it a secret now", sprinkled with passive-aggressive threats that someone better start talking to you on IRC - or else.

I just wish the EQ client was as easy to work with as WoW, so when a patch comes out it doesn't break everything. Might eliminate the 201 excuses why EQEmu is stuck 5 years in the past. Has nothing to do with minilogin, that's for sure.
Not at all, I found it really rediculious that you came here and immediately judged someone like that without reading the full story or not even haging out in or reading IRC for the past 2 weeks.

Lets further address that. As you just said that I just noticed that thread was deleted and with the posts of the community flaming Doodman, and the other devs for not comming to the forums and talking or not responding in IRC.

In the USA this is called Supression of Free Speach. See where I'm going with this hawse?