Thread: LS Passwords
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:56 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

i know what my pw was,and the current it isn't any of the ones i chose, past or present. I write 'em down, not my first rodeo, trev. i learned the hard way a loong time ago.

but what i'm hearing here is, forget about all the time i spent developing characters on this acct? i mean i can dig that this is a test server, and it's not like i was all that far. But is this an accurate representation of the level of support and professionalism that this community represents?

I had this issue over a week ago, reported it, got no response on the forums, or was told that this was not an issue the admin could handle (no suggestion on where to turn for help either), PMed doodman who was more helpful, even CCing the issue over to KLS. I have sent 2 PMs (days apart) to KLS and not received even ONE response to the 3 PMs sent total. Now, today, a week later, I get you, trev, telling me to forget about all the time spent in-game and spent in trying to fix something I didn't break.

Seems curious, tho. cuz I see others being helped, I have been helped, but no one seems to want to touch this.

J

"And don't they wear the bulliest clothes! Oh no! All gold and silver and di'monds," said Joe, with enthusiasm.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer