View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 04:17 PM
ervinjason12
Fire Beetle

Works all the way up to where he sets level and AA, after that you get the "Awakened" message as if globals didnt set.

And if by some chance you do get him to say "ready" text he will just repeat it everytime you click ready, not sure why it stopped porting.

As far as the "ready" text it seems you can only get him to fire that text if you click a saylink you previously clicked, no clue whats going on here lol.

Code:
sub EVENT_SAY {
	if($text=~/hail/i) {
			plugin::Whisper("Thank the Gods you have awoke $name! We must be quick, we haven't much " . quest::saylink("time", 1) . " !");
		quest::setglobal("Odese", 1, 5, "F");
		} elsif (defined $qglobals{"Odese"} && $qglobals{"Odese"} == 2) {
            plugin::Whisper("Are you " . quest::saylink("ready", 1) . " to start your adventure?");
		} elsif (defined $qglobals{"Odese"} && $qglobals{"Odese"} >= 3) {
			plugin::Whisper("How did you get here?! Begone!");
			quest::zone("freeporttemple");
		}
	elsif($text=~/time/i) {
	plugin::Whisper("Discord is rising! Norrath is being " . quest::saylink("exterminated", 1) . "  as we speak!");
	quest::setglobal("Hardmode", 1, 5, "F");
	}
	elsif($text=~/exterminated/i) {
	plugin::Whisper("Many braves souls have been lost. Fortunately I was able to create a barrier to surrond our great temple, giving Norrath one final chance! But alas, my " . quest::saylink("power", 1) . " is draining.");
	}
	elsif($text=~/power/i) {
	plugin::Whisper("I created this void to bring me the most powerful Norrath had to offer. You $name , are here by tasked with saving Norrath! Will you " . quest::saylink("accept", 1) . " ?");
	}
	elsif($text=~/accept/i) {
	plugin::Whisper("Fantastic! Hold still as I empower you!");
	quest::setglobal("Odese", 2, 5, "F");
	quest::level(51);
	$client->AddAAPoints(50);
	}
	elsif($text=~/ready/i) {
	plugin::Whisper("Good Luck!");
quest::setglobal("Odese", 3, 5, "F");
quest::zone("freeporttemple");
	}