Thread: AllaClone 2.0
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Tdayin
Fire Beetle

Hello all, I have started altering the alla clone to suit my specific needs. It can be seen here http://tdayinsrealm.herobo.com/index.php, needless to say a lot of it does not work on this host, i am still trying to figure out the best way to upload the database. It is a free host so it has a lot of restrictions. All the links work including the guild related ones like listing guilds, members and guild bank contents. You can create accounts from here as well and it even has a small forum for items, zones, trade-skill pages, npc's and guilds. All of the "new" features can but turned on or off with the config.php and just as soon as I figure out how to source a database that is very large into a connection that only allows 5mb, it will be a working copy. I started writing this for my offline server and decided to share what I have made so far. All credit goes to the guys that have made the alla clone in the past, my hat is off you you guys. please let me know what you think or if you can even use any of this in what you are working on now.

Thanks,
Tdayin