View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:26 PM
flamara
Fire Beetle

I totally agree, Varlyndria needs to go green because it is a awesome server and Drakiyth and his team are great DEVS. I have played alot of MMORPG's over the years, among them EQ.EQOA,EQ2,WoW, Vanguard,Diablo,Diablo3, DDO, so many I can't even name them.
I have to say,that Drak is one of the best DEV/GM I have ever seen. I mean really, what game do you know, of where your DEVS/GM's are there for you as much as humanly possible and walk among you all the time and are there
to answer your questions and fix your issues! Thats right because you haven't played a game like that yet, where the DEVS/GM's were that up close and personal and I say, WELCOME TO VARLYNDRIA. I love this server
a place you can always find sweet, awesome peeps that are willing to help you in anything you do and any question you may have. I find it amazing that Drak has given us 48 classes we can play and with classes like that, how could any of us get bored. I feel that Varlyndria is a unique and very special server that offers peeps a total awesome gaming experience and I feel as a avid gamer (thats a real GIRL gamer) that Varlyndria offers me the gaming I'm looking for in a MMORPG..so ROCK ON VARLYNDRIA!! may you LIVE FOREVER!! I LOVE YOU!! I'M LOOKING FOR 500!!

Flamara

Pyro Wiz LV 30
Horde of Steele