Thanks for trying to help

However

Features:
- 100M Fiber Connection, 64G RAM
- Individual Progression
- Fast XP and AA
- Gear stat increase
- AA increases
- New NPCs, teleporter bot, merchants, augments to assist in raids, and a gambling merchant to acquire additional rare items
- Artifacts and rare items can drop from any monster (~1/200 chance).
- Raids adjusted for 2-6 players
- Bots enabled, mercenaries disabled. 6 person max raid size and group size, 2 bots maximum spawned in per person.

The connection sounds good
Individual Progression sounds good
Fast XP and AA's isn't something that I'm a fan of like I said I liked the slower leveling of EQ1.
Gear stat increase not something that I'm a fan of.
AA increases again not something that I'm a fan of
New NPCs teleporter bots, merchants, additional rare items - all this is just too much for me.
Artifacts and rare items can drop from any moster - This is just way too far.
Raids adjusted for 2 to 6 players - I can understand this for small pop servers.
bots enabled - again I can understand this for a small pop server.

For me some of the added stuff is just far too much of a change that it just isn't EQ at that point. I is more like a WoW or something else , to me any way.

I would be looking more for a well scripted server something like Project 1999 is but let you get your corpse back easily on your own. It would also be nice if you couldn't delevel. May be have bots but then say they take every other loot or something to make it fair so if you had 2 bots then you would only get to loot every 3rd kill for example. Making raids easier so smaller groups could do them would be something I could live with.

I don't want buffed up items and stats or items that weren't in EQ. I would just like it to be a little more friendly for people who don't have hours and hours to play per day or week is all. But I still want to play EQ1 now WoW