View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 08:49 AM
Saberbeast
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Noir View Post
Another option is RebuildEQ.

The AA/XP progression can be adjusted to your liking, there's a way to reduce XP gain rate if you want a slower progression, but the server is curved for earlier gameplay is faster than later one.
There's custom builds you can pump and review here, to give a boost to the classic EQ
feel: http://rebuildeq.com/builds
There are teleporters on rebuildeq to help with corpse runs and buffs, however they cost money to use and are not as good as a real player.
There's an itemization system via artifacts you can do to help gear up earlier game, but they're rare to heavily rely on.
Raids adjusted for 2 to 6 players - same on rebuild.
no bots, no boxing enabled. The server is built to help you make friends and enjoy content.
you can delevel.
I have a rested system to help make the server more casual friendly, as well as the grinds on the server can be farmed by friends to help people with less play time.

Thanks I will have to check it out.

I did look into Casual Dreams but the mobs were weaken way to much for my taste. I just don't feel that a level 7 mob should only do 1 to 2 points of damage to a level 1 with no gear. It also had fast regen for HPs and Mana a little to fast, but I may have been able to live with it.

Any way still looking