View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 03:00 AM
Tegila
Hill Giant

Idk what truebox code even is I just want to be able to play both toons like I always have. I working around it as I have a Logitech g11. Isbpxer let's you bind keys to other toons but I don't want or need any of the rest of their...thing..so just using 7day trial while I find better solution. With all my Gkeys bound to my rgr hotkeys I can get by, so I'm now looking at the other free options just for that.

How is General not the right forum for a question that could have many answers and isn't tech support or development or servers or anything else, but a means to play the game? Normally even, if I had 3 machines instead of 2 I'd play same exact way if I can accomplish what I want. Lol..i used to say I look like Liberace when I'm playing my toons bc the way my right hand crosses the left one kybd to another and then the left does same over the right.

It looks like I'll probably use hotkeynet, it has good examples of the code., it's free, and it has nothing extra, only what I tell it to.

Oh, and there was a dude built a computer to have PvP tournaments in some game on same computer no VM, but as they said he did it the expensive way I didn't look at how. One comment there sent me on a wildflower chase for a JAM sofyware..lot of those but named KVM I could find..reverse nvm. But I'm betting it still wouldn't allow 2 active screens at once