View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Asylum
Sarnak

Thanks for catching that, joligario. Fixed in Doogle's file as well as his drinking buddy's.

Tinkerer_McLorkle.pl (poknowledge):
Code:
#############
#Quest Name: Luclin Weapon Turn-ins
#Author: Salvanna
#NPC's Involved: Tinkerer McLorkle
#Items Involved: 4-slot box, unforged weapon, weapons per classes, beer, empty mug
#############

sub EVENT_SAY
{
 if ($text =~/Hail/i)
 {
quest::say ("Hello, $name.  My drinking buddy [Dooglesworth] told me all about you at our last drinking sess..., er, business meeting.");
 }
 if ($text =~/Dooglesworth/i)
 {
quest::emote("glances at you sideways.");
quest::say ("You look like the enterprising sort that Dooglesworth would be hanging out with.  What if I told you I could forge for you an interesting [weapon] of unimaginable worth.");
 }
 if ($text =~/weapon/i)
 {
quest::say ("Yes yes!  Would you be interested in going to the moon?  Mind you, it could be [dangerous].");
 }
 if ($text =~/dangerous/i)
 {
quest::say ("Indeed.  Of course, anything truly worth having is worth taking risks.  In my travels to Luclin, I have discovered many [strange items] which may seem useless, but I believe could be combined into an extraordinary tool.");
 }
 if ($text =~/strange items/i)
 {
quest::say ("I am looking for a broken Luclin weapon hilt found on the site of an old ruins, a sparkling metal rod found in the house of madness, and some mummy cloth and sheddings from the native reptilians in the ancient temple.  Here is a container to place these items in.  Return the unforged weapon to me.");
quest::summonitem(5974); #4-slot no-trade box when combined with the four items inside grants unforged weapon 6035.
 }
 if ($text =~/beer/i)
 {
quest::say ("I certainly will not refuse a good brew from a fine $race such as yourself, this skin of ale is nearly empty.  Let's see what you have there.");
 }
}

my %weapon = ("Warrior" => 6035, "Rogue" => 6035, "Monk" => 6035, "Berserker" => 6035, "Shadowknight" => 6035, "Paladin" => 6035, "Ranger" => 6035, "Bard" => 6035, "Beastlord" => 6035, "Cleric" => 6035, "Druid" => 6035, "Shaman" => 6035, "Wizard" => 6035, "Magician" => 6035, "Enchanter" => 6035, "Necromancer" => 6035);

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($class eq 'Warrior' || $class eq 'Rogue' || $class eq 'Monk' || $class eq 'Berserker' || $class eq 'Shadowknight' || $class eq 'Paladin' || $class eq 'Ranger' || $class eq 'Bard' || $class eq 'Beastlord' || $class eq 'Cleric' || $class eq 'Druid' || $class eq 'Shaman' || $class eq 'Wizard' || $class eq 'Magician' || $class eq 'Enchanter' || $class eq 'Necromancer') {
######## Luclin Weapon ########
  if(defined($weapon{$class})) {
    if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, ($weapon{$class}) => 1)) {
      my %rewards = (
      "Warrior" => 6040, "Rogue" => 6043, "Monk" => 6044, "Berserker" => 6045, "Shadowknight" => 6047, "Paladin" => 6049, "Ranger" => 6050, "Bard" => 6051, "Beastlord" => 6052, "Cleric" => 5997, "Druid" => 6054, "Shaman" => 6055, "Wizard" => 6057, "Magician" => 6058, "Enchanter" => 6059, "Necromancer" => 6060
      );
        if(defined($rewards{$class})) {
          quest::emote("places the lunar metal in the forge." );
          quest::say("Ahh, $name, here you go!  That deserves a [beer]... ...for me, that is.");
          quest::exp(100);
          quest::summonitem($rewards{$class});
        }
      }
	}
}
  if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 3542 => 1)) {
    quest::emote("takes the mug and rapidly drinks the entire contents, splashing beer and foam over your armor!" );
    quest::say("Hiccup!  Now that's fine Dwarven beer!");
    quest::emote("hands you the empty mug.");
    quest::say("If you run across any more of that, think of your friend McLorkle!");
    quest::exp(100);
    quest::summonitem(3582);
  }
  else  {
		plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
  }
}