View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Riklin
Hill Giant

I've done #repop several times. I've never heard of #repop force. I'll try that tonight when I get home from work...

Regarding the spawn conditions, from what I can tell they're correct, but I'm no expert. What is even more weird is that in a different database on a test server, when I attempted to adjust the spawn condition date values, I'd close the table, then open it again, and the data would all be different. Different years, different months, etc. (using Navicat premium, btw).

Ultimately the point I'm trying to make is shouldn't this work correctly with a brand new install of a newly loaded and patched database instance?

If the game time is not in sync and the conditions need corrected, is there a guide that tells how to do that and how to set up the eqtime.cfg file correctly? Cavedude seemed to allude to it being pretty difficult, and that the best way was to reload the source then copy over the eqtime.cfg (which I did by loading a brand new fresh database instance), or to manually edit all spawn events...