# *** Rewards **
#
# 1) #18099 - Letter to Duriek
############################################

sub EVENT_SAY
{
  if($text=~/hail/i)
  {
    quest::say("Out of my way, stranger, I am on a delicate mission. Interfere with my search and I shall relieve you of your head! Bother me no more.");
  }

if($text=~/seek/i)
  {
    quest::say("I have traveled here in hopes of finding a soul worthy of assisting me in completing my mission.");
  }

if($text=~/I am worthy/i)
  {
    quest::say("I doubt it, but I have been wrong before. Before I share with you the details of my mission, however, you must first prove your worthiness. Agreed?");
  }

if($text=~/agreed/i)
  {
    quest::say("Very well then, my new friend. I have an acquaintance that stands in need of three pieces of Darkforge Armor. He requires the breast, greaves and helm to complete his set. I also must pay back a loan that has come due in the amount of 900 platinum. Return this to me and I shall share with you my dark mission, and the immeasurable reward that will be earned at its completion. Show your face here without fulfilling my request and I will offer you on the altar to Innoruuk himself. Be off!");
  }

if($text=~/what mission/i)
  {
    quest::say("My mission was to find a pathetic shadowknight and bring him closer to Innoruuk. You volunteered. By exercising my superior powers of persuasion, I have now taken from you a fine suit of armor and enough coin to ensure that I will be sleeping neither soberly nor alone for quite some time! Now I ask you, worthy shadowknight, do you not feel the fires of hatred coursing through your veins like never before? That is the very reward I spoke of! You have been brought closer to my master. My mission is complete! You foolish excuse for a dark knight, I shall take your head and tell all of your generous donation to the mighty Teir'Dal rogues!");
    quest::attack($name);
  }
}

sub EVENT_ITEM
{
  if ($itemcount{3141} == 1 && $itemcount{3145} == 1 && $itemcount{3140} == 1 && $platinum == 900)
  {
    quest::say("Well done, $name, I honestly didn't expect to see you again. Yes, yes, this is perfect! My mission is nearly complete!");
    quest::addloot(18099,1);
    quest::ding();
  }
}