View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 02:53 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrystone View Post
The more I look the more I find!

The "Bloody Kithicor" zone is Kith rendered with new graphics. (Official name oldkithicor) - that's awesome! Indeed there's a new Toxx (which I agree is smaller than I'd like.)

The new Feerrott2 (I kept missing it because I didn't put enough double letters in the name) also connects to a House of Thule dungeon style zone too.

There's also a version of Commonlands named "Old Commonlands" in a wrecked state. Also even "old Blackburrow", "Old Field of Bone" and "old Kaesora" and even "old 'Kurn" all of which I've yet to explore. All re-creations of classic zones with new graphics.

There's a wealth of locations here to stitch into a new world with new content. I'm starting to get excited about doing this.

Dhry
technically those not revamps, because they don't replace base zones, they were made in addition to as part of SoD progression story line - traveling to the past. That's why I didn't mention them. But if you like them, there is also Ocean Green village and Hills, which is old times Qeynos Hills.