View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:22 AM
KingMort
Banned

Default Raid Addicts Public Edition

Hello Eqemu Community,

I have decided that since I have run the server now for just over 10 years and that my career in my home towns community has gone far I am going to make my server "Raid Addicts" completely public available for download from my website this package will include the following:
  • The Raid Addicts Database
  • Raid Addicts Quests Directory
  • Scorpious 2000 Database (Purchased by my project for 200 dollars)
  • Scorpious 2000 Utilities and Executables , Quests (included above)

NOTE : THIS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD UNTIL MY STAFF IS SATISFIED IT IS BUG FREE (ROUGHLY 6 MONTHS RESEARCH)

I have began to enlist several local talents in an effort to clean the server up to get it ready for distribution this process will take roughly 6 months. I would very much appreciate assistance from any other talent in the community to get the project distributable.

I am currently working on Tier 5 content to get that wrapped up and needing master eqemu craftsmen to assist with cleanup of previous content.

PS: I am in no way giving up on Raid Addicts, (Sorry Rogean) .. I am merely deciding to improve my project and the only way I can do that is to allow this community to assist me , I apologize for being so abrasive in the past.

Jordan "King" Mortenson
www.raidaddicts.org