View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 09:32 PM
eqgodmode1
Fire Beetle

Default reference post

Additionally, in this thread:
http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...t=42137&page=2

he mentions a similar problem of which he was able to resolve with the following:

"
  • I had to drop the PEQ database and do a fresh install.
  • I had to change the Admin password in the table loginserver_server_accounts. For some reason, I had a problem logging in using either the values 'Password' or 'password'.
  • I changed the long and short name of the Server in the table loginserver_world_server_registration
  • I updated the value of the field ServerAdminID to the value of '1' for my server in the table loginserver_world_server_registration. '1' is the account 'Admin' found in table loginserver_server_admin_registration
  • I changed all the IP addresses in the eqemu_config.json file to '127.0.0.1'. Everywhere it said IP, I changed the value.
  • I changed the server name in the json file to match the updated servername in the database
  • I removed the "loginserver1" section in the json file
  • I changed the name of 'loginserver2' to just 'loginserver' in the json file
"

In regards to "dropping the PEQ database and doing a fresh install", how exactly is this done?

I tried changing the IP's to 127 etc., tried removing the extra loginserver1 section in the eqemu_config (see mine above) and neither changed anything.

Thanks again!