View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Dhrystone
Sarnak

Well mixed news from experimentation.

There is an accessible "new feerrott" named Ferrott2 and you can get there using #zone feerrott2!

I haven't explored it yet - it does appear to be populated differently and be a somewhat different layout but it's pretty big and has a working Brewall map and I'm looking forward to poking around in it. (The zoning from new Innothule goes to old Feerrott you have to #zone)

There doesn't appear to be any new Kith with new graphics. There's a zone defined as "Kithforest" but you can't #zone there and there's no configuration under that name. Not sure what's happening there but I suspect that's the "bloody kith" and not new graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSlayerZ View Post
oh yeah few corrections:

-there is no other new Kithikor other than the Bloody Kithikor instance for SoD story line.

-there is no other new Feerrot other than the Dream for HoH story line

We have zone ids assigned to them in DB but zones apparently never were actually made and LIVE still uses old versions of both.

And yes there is a new Toxullia, which is now smaller and combined with new Kerra Ridge, and everything is ultra small and I don't like the whole thing.
It has zone out to Barren Coast, which is another tiny zone and not interesting in the slightest.