View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 PM
trevius
Developer

Until I release my new DvD (Developer versus Developer) server, there won't be a central place for discussions like this.

In all seriousness though, the flaming needs to stop now and if it continues, account bans for breaking the forum rules will happen.

I guess I need to start reading every server thread, otherwise I would have stopped this before it got this far.

As for the OP, it sounds like that is definitely something OK to post about here if they feel there is a real concern with server administration, and a reply from the server team is fine as long as it is just to clarify the truth and not starting a flame of any sorts.

Most of the posters in this thread were way out of line. Putting down other servers is not allowed. That doesn't mean that issues with servers can't be discussed, but blatant flaming is clearly against the rules here.

As far as quoting other forum posts here, IMO that is completely irrelevant to these forums. We have no control over what is said/done on other servers or their sites. So, asking for apologies here for stuff said elsewhere is a bit pointless.