View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 04:08 PM
knowom
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by toubi View Post
All of those things are technically already there and if not it's just adding a line of code or two to add back in the experience bonuses for race.
So another words we just need to convince a lot of people to start playing primarily. I mean if it's all fairly trivial stuff I don't see why this shouldn't be a lot more popular and player base grow rather rapidly personally. There is a lot of other custom stuff that could be done too to enhance the basic nostalgia aspect of the game while providing more progression and variation yet not deviating too far from it.

From what you say though this server needs and deserves a lot more attention. I think a VZ/TZ team PVP server really has more potential than any other server type going for EQemu especially combined with sensible customization enhancements. There is so much room to do crazy cool things with the game while fully retaining a very nostalgia feeling at the same time and making the game more progressive, fun and accessible to just about every player type.