View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 10:48 PM
toubi
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowom View Post
I feel as if this server would be better off doing a merger with Return of Zek [Velious/Guildwars] and co-developing that to be even better. I think between the two that is arguably the better and more popular TZ/VZ server type right now. The main benefits is rather transparent though a larger player base along with another developer as well would be good for both. I think both servers share roughly the same mindset and are quite similar just Return of Zek [Velious/Guildwars] happens to do things slightly better overall in general to most. It's not something that has to be done, but something I imagine a lot of people on EQemu would deem mostly a net positive if it were to happen. In the words of Leetsauce were are all on the same team duly appropriate to this subject matter.
They're just different flavors, RoZ has a pretty stated objective; mine has a more hands off sand-box type approach; I don't like interfering much if at all with the server progression or make sweeping changes to dynamically change the game.

They can be merged, but the people playing on VZ/TZ are the people playing on RoZ anyways, it's not like they're two exclusive populations.