View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 12:57 AM
lctucker2999
Sarnak

sorry to necro a years old thread but I just came across this issue on my server as well. I haven't made any changes to the default files, and it looks like my player.lua inside the bothunder folder is up to date as well.

https://github.com/ProjectEQ/project...der/player.lua

I do get the same "too far away" message if i click the portal from a distance, but up close there's nothing. No next, no gargoyle attacks, obviously no zoning in... nothing at all.

Thoughts?

*edit* The Agnarr penis also doesn't spawn the gargoyles to attack, even though I do NOT have the correct key.

*edit 2* I had done a server install nearly a year ago in early 2018, and a lot of things worked at that time white I've found seem to be having issues now. Last week I found that the VT key wasn't correctly adding the flag to a character, and now this issue. I don't mean to come across as complaining because all the work everyone does is amazing, I just don't know what all the changes are that end up breaking things that used to work, and how to go about fixing them myself. So, I apologize if it comes across that way!

*edit 3* GM character can click into the agnarr tower and progress up through it, but even the GM can NOT click into the 4 courtyard towers