View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:52 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

bazaar is a lesson in free market economies..

you monopolize a sector and resell at high prices.. works like a charm and you spend way less time relative to same levels of profits doing anythign else.

don't be a day laborer on an MMO. it's the most inefficient way to make money.

in a video game it is fine, but in real life you are a monster when you are guilty of such behaviour. literally conjuring money from nothing by being a useless middle man. i.e. the vast majority of wall street in real life.

proven strategy, if you can handle a few simple concepts about economics and just a modicum of common sense. nothing makes money easier.. although you clearly cannot do it with a low population emu server.. wow-cataclysm xpac, last i played, i made 2-5k gold a day and i spent less than 5minutes maintaining 'stock' by buying out the competition. i don't think i ever dipped below 100k in bank and i spent like a drunken sailor and twinked numerous characters. i'd even buy friend's flyiing skill up through master. was 8-10k just for that at that time. money to burn, why not...

i never ramped up.. once you have 100k + you start buying and reselling more expensive stuff. even more profits and you ding the rich people instead of the poor people... but i had enough and was content.

if p99 has a bazaar you could definitely do it there. just need ~100 or more unique people and a reason to go to the bazaar, which isn't the case on all servers. on live, even easier.