View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 08:43 AM
unicorn97211
Sarnak

Default Continued...

At the moment there are a couple issues left...

I can't be sure, but I didn't see any code to handle feign death actually failing. I saw nothing to generate the "player has fallen to the ground" message to a client which is what you see on live when a feign has failed. As it stands it appears feign will succeed 100% of the time. Feign failure chance should be based on skill for monks and for necro/sk it should be based on which feign death spell they cast, the higher level the feign spell, the lower the chance of failure.

When a mob is snared and I feign, he is able to walk. On live when a mob is snared with any necro snare Dooming Darkness or higher, an NPC cannot walk. The NPC can run at the reduced speed but the reduction in walkspeed from the snare should put the NPCs walkspeed at 0 or less leaving the NPC in essence rooted. I don't know if this is because walkspeeds in the database are too high or if the snare speed reduction is not high enough or if the speed reduction is not being applied to walkspeed etc. Perhaps FatherNitWit can point me in the right direction

Last edited by unicorn97211; 06-19-2006 at 04:51 PM..