View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:21 AM
Michelle-Bishop
Fire Beetle

Ok, as I assumed, I changed the 10.0.0.100 addresses to 192.168.1.68 address, and I am now able to log into the client and game like before.

However, I did delete a row (an account) like before that was not allowing me to log into an account before, and deleted my enchanter, which is fine; I can make a new one and edit the character or something. My other 2 accounts, seemed to have been rolled back from the last time I played. Went from lvl 19 back to 16 or so, which is fine. I believe it's because I turned my WIFI OFF after logging in, and closed the clients and it didn't save because otherwise the other times, I had my Wifi ON.

Okay weird. For a while there, I was unable to log in once I turned my WIFI completely off. I was able to see the server up, but kept getting locked out, client would freeze, and eventually say something about not being able to connect (not the 1017 error like before).

But now... everything is back to normal as I type this now, with my WIFI off. I am not connected to the internet right now, but I'm gonna flick it back on so I can post this reply and see what happens... uhg.

(EDIT) Hmm... okay. I don't know what the heck is going on, but it appears as though everything is working fine now. Regardless if I am connected to our internet here, or if I completely turn mine off, even opening CMD prompt to find the IP address and it shows no IP address at all seems I am not connected, I am now able to connect just fine as of now.

Only issue I am now concerned with I guess, is having my toons rolled back again. I bet it had to do with shutting things down improperly before. Now I gotta make a new enchanter and lvl/edit it or something to get her back to my other toons' level.

Anyone care to explain what the heck was going on here?