Thread: AllaClone 2.0
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
The sneak peaks I've seen are very promising, and I've been working on a counterpart to it all.
It's still in the proof-of-concept stage, but you can mess around with it.

http://dungeoncrawl.us.to/eq/mapvis/?zone=dawnshroud

For initial testing I'm just dumping the map files that azone2 produces. They still need chunked up according to the map's octree so we can get some culling performance boosts, but on a reasonably modern machine and browser it's perfectly usable as-is.
I've tested it in chrome and firefox, but chrome has the best performance.
I will just add to this by saying how awesome this is already and what Tabasco and I have conceptually spoke about it to be.

The idea was to be able to edit spawns and grids through either a 2d or 3d editor so you could quickly make adjustments instead of constantly waiting to see the output of your result. Creating a zone can become quite tedious really quick if you are doing the whole thing or even just mapping out a few grids for a few different NPC's.

We also spoke about being able to simply edit zone lines or possibly even object or door placement. How awesome would that be?

Looks like Tabasco already has NPC selection and spawns working straight to the database. I loaded up Everfrost where the igloo and several path conjunction comes together:

------------------------------------

EOC - EQEmu Operations Center

To keep people from constantly hanging on to 'Ok what is going on here? What are we waiting on?' here is a few teasers from an editor I have been working on. Any of the stuff Trevius is working on he will have to show himself, sounds like he has been a little distracted with VoA client stuff at this time.

This whole 'secret' is an intuitive editor that we want tailored towards custom development and to take down development time down by fractions by what you would spend doing things through traditional tools available right now. Even though we've been blessed with all of the tools created thus far, between Trevius' and I's perspective custom development can be tedious and the process deserves some intuitive tools to speed up the process.

To start, one of the first things I started working on was an item editor. This item editor interfaces directly with the AllaClone and if you are logged in as an administrator, an 'edit' option will appear next to your item so you can start editing the item right in a very fast and 'under construction' intuitive interface.

What I hope to achieve with this:
  • A way to automatically scale an item by solo, group, raid definitions that are pre-built into your EOC database (We will be throwing these together)
  • A way to randomize statistical fields within a range for speed of customization
  • A way to visually see icons and edit them very swiftly
  • To edit weapon graphics very quickly and have an on-demand viewer that integrates with the editor and other parts of EOC
  • A way to resolve some of the issues that you have with traditional item editing
  • Making intuitive graphical visuals to reference certain field types
  • Creating ultimate functionality and speed for creating items and leaving more time for development in other areas
  • To also wrap this interface in a EverQuest feel to also fuel your development endeavours

First you start with you search criteria that is the same thing that you see here:http://69.168.254.244/eoc/AllaClone/...isearch=Search

You will then see something similar to this:

http://i.imgur.com/kOCH2.png (Linked due to image limitation)

You select your item and you are brought into a very quick interface to edit your item:

I have other field translations that I need to do yet before I just link it and let people go away on it. I also want to make sure Trevius is ready to start letting people tool around with it before I start linking stuff, he is working on some cool stuff as well.

As you can tell, all of this is web-based and you require no special software to access this other than a decent browser (Not IE *cough).

This will be setup completely with user based access permissions and action based logs to hold developers to accountability and to see what is being done from a user perspective.

To jump back to the item editor, whenever you hit save a very quick Save will confirm your item creation or save by also generating a query that you can paste to someone else to also import it into their database for off-site editing.

Code:
REPLACE INTO items (`Name`, `lore`, `id`, `minstatus`, `artifactflag`, `fvnodrop`, `icon`, `idfile`, `itemclass`, `itemtype`, 
`loregroup`, `magic`, `material`, `nodrop`, `norent`, `pendingloreflag`, `tradeskills`, `classes`, `races`, `reclevel`, `recskill`, `reqlevel`, 
`size`, `slots`, `weight`, `attuneable`, `nopet`, `potionbelt`, `potionbeltslots`, `stacksize`, `notransfer`, `stackable`, `expendablearrow`,
 `bagsize`, `bagslots`, `bagtype`, `bagwr`, `price`, `ldonprice`, `ldontheme`, `ldonsold`, `sellrate`, `favor`, `guildfavor`, `pointtype`, 
`ldonsellbackrate`, `deity`, `light`, `updated`, `comment`, `serialized`, `verified`, `serialization`, `source`, `evolvinglevel`, `created`, 
`scrolleffect`, `scrolltype`, `scrolllevel2`, `scrolllevel`, `scrollname`, `astr`, `heroic_str`, `adex`, `heroic_dex`, `asta`, `heroic_sta`, 
`aagi`, `heroic_agi`, `acha`, `heroic_cha`, `awis`, `heroic_wis`, `aint`, `heroic_int`, `cr`, `heroic_cr`, `fr`, `heroic_fr`, `dr`, `heroic_dr`,
 `mr`, `heroic_mr`, `pr`, `heroic_pr`, `svcorruption`, `heroic_svcorrup`, `accuracy`, `avoidance`, `dotshielding`, `shielding`, `spellshield`, 
`strikethrough`, `stunresist`, `dsmitigation`, `healamt`, `clairvoyance`, `attack`, `combateffects`, `damageshield`, `endur`, `hp`, `regen`,
 `mana`, `manaregen`, `enduranceregen`, `banedmgamt`, `banedmgraceamt`, `banedmgbody`, `banedmgrace`, `extradmgskill`, 
`extradmgamt`, `damage`, `delay`, `elemdmgtype`, `elemdmgamt`, `haste`, `range`, `spelldmg`, `backstabdmg`, `augrestrict`, 
`augslot1type`, `augslot1visible`, `augslot2type`, `augslot2visible`, `augslot3type`, `augslot3visible`, `augslot4type`, `augslot4visible`, 
`augslot5type`, `augslot5visible`, `augtype`, `augdistiller`, `augslot1unk2`, `augslot2unk2`, `augslot3unk2`, `augslot4unk2`, 
`augslot5unk2`, `casttime`, `casttime_`, `clicktype`, `clicklevel2`, `focuseffect`, `clicklevel`, `maxcharges`, `procrate`, `clickeffect`, 
`recastdelay`, `recasttype`, `proceffect`, `proctype`, `proclevel2`, `proclevel`, `worneffect`, `worntype`, `wornlevel2`, `wornlevel`, 
`focustype`, `focuslevel2`, `focuslevel`, `clickname`, `procname`, `wornname`, `focusname`, `bardeffect`, `bardeffecttype`, 
`factionamt1`, `factionamt2`, `factionamt3`, `factionamt4`, `factionmod1`, `factionmod2`, `factionmod3`, `factionmod4`, `bardtype`, 
`bardvalue`, `book`, `charmfile`, `charmfileid`, `color`, `filename`, `skillmodtype`, `skillmodvalue`, `summonedflag`, `UNK012`, `UNK013`, 
`benefitflag`, `UNK054`, `UNK059`, `booktype`, `UNK123`, `UNK124`, `UNK127`, `UNK134`, `UNK137`, `UNK142`, `UNK147`, `UNK152`, 
`UNK157`, `UNK033`) VALUES ('Al\'Kabor\'s Pestle', 'Oversized grinding power for really tough jobs', '122463', '0', '0', '0', '3109', 'IT11685', '0', 
'3', '-1', '1', '0', '1', '1', '0', '0', '16841', '65515', '90', '0', '87', '2', '24576', '11', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '6743',
 '6743', '0', '70', '0', '3', '2011-12-17 08:41:58', '', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '2011-06-27 21:18:57', '', '13THFLOOR', '0', '2011-01-23 11:06:01', 
'-1', '0', '0', '0', '', '50', '0', '30', '0', '42', '0', '13', '0', '18', '0', '21', '0', '15', '0', '26', '0', '33', '0', '28', '0', '46', '0', '41', '0', '23', '0', '5', '5', '3', '3', '4',
 '5', '3', '3', '21', '38', '60', '6', '3', '1926', '2004', '2', '1926', '3', '0', '0', '0', '0', '25', '0', '0', '102', '24', '0', '0', '0', '0', '11', '0', '0', '8', '1', '0', '1', '0', 
'1', '0', '1', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '17854', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '-1',
 '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '4278190080', '', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0');