Thread: It is time...
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 11:22 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Just wanted to share a few more paths with everybody. I am currently working on wizards right now. I put a lot of thought into these paths to make sure they fit the class theme role as best as possible.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR THESE THREE PATHS BELOW.

SAVAGEBORN
This is going to be a beastlord theme pet dps path. I plan on making it where players get their racial warder model but the pet is super enhanced and it will also have an aura to make it look really powerful. The path will focus heavily on the pet for dealing damage but also have some attacks the Savageborn can toss in.

PUPPET MASTER
This is going to be a (darker) bard theme pet dps path. The current plan is it will have major burst damage with puppet/marionette swarmers (not spammable) while its gingerbread puppet wreaks havoc on the world. It will also come with songs that haunt and tear at the souls of enemies.

FROSTBITER
This path just made sense to me. When you really think about it cold is a perfect element for controlling enemy minions like a normal EQ enchanter does. That's exactly what the Frostbiter does best. They are going to have a good amount of control with some moderate single target dps for bursting down the tank's target.

I hope you enjoyed this preview. Please click on my signature and sign up on the forums to follow the progress of server development and get any questions you want asked when I have time to answer you.