View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
yagslammer6
Fire Beetle

So I downloaded the Repack from the link in the first post of this thread.I installed it,grabbed the maps and put them where they go,and fired up the server.Everything seemed to work fine,so then I started up my client and was able to log into my own server which was listed on the public login server list.I am able to creat characters just fine,but everytime I go to enter the world, I see "Entering mines of gloomingdeep" and then my zone.exe pops up an error window saying it needs to shut down,and my client gets DC'd.If I leave it go,the zone.exe keeps restarting itself and giving the error window over and over.

I also tried to log into the server from a different computer too,but that also crashed the zone.exe on the server's computer.I don't have much computer knowledge,which is why I didn't post logs(I tried to copy/paste them but the log window wouldn't let me copy from in it for some reason),and I know that you guys don't want to answer 8 million support questions about the repack,but if I could get any kind of suggestions or input it would be greatly appreciated .

I thought I read somewhere on the forums that tutorialb wasn't made to be the starting zone on the repack,could that have anything to do with my problem?

Also,if anyone can explain to me how to post logs,I could post them too.
Thx in advance for any help