View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 02:06 AM
trevius
Developer

Thanks for the reports, Iclia! I think if you are playing on PEQ or some other server, it is not yet running the very latest updates. I know for sure that the 500 spent AAs bug should be fixed, and I am trying to work out the issue where some AAs have to be displayed multiple times instead of stacking them all into 1 AA (multi-tiered AAs).

I don't quite remember what causes the face setting issues on Frogloks and Vahshir, but I do remember seeing and fixing that issue on SoF. I am sure we will get it figured out sometime soon.

I think we probably need to add some extra handling for unmeming spells, as it seems that Live has made it so they stay even after death, so it probably isn't handled the same way as it was before. There may be an extra packet for unmemming spells now or something.

You mentioned #melody, but then you example used /melody. Note that the # and / are not the same thing! The / version doesn't work, but the # version should work just fine.

The looting problem may be due to more slot changes on corpses. If so, people may also see where they try to loot one thing, but it actually loots something different.

The loot all option is a new feature and at this point, we are concerned with getting old features working fully before focusing on many new features.

Bazaar stuff probably needs some structure work to be ok again, since they added new fields for searches and stuff.

Clicky items should be giving a cast bar like normal, but it probably depends on what your spell file has for the cast time, not what the item says for the cast time. So, if the cast time in your spell file says it is 0, and the item says it is 5 seconds, then you will see no cast bar, but it will still take 5 seconds before it buffs you.

If you are getting disconnects on zoning, that may be due to normal server load. If you never experience that issue while using Titanium and only do on SoD, then maybe it is an SoD issue, but we will need to isolate the problem more before we can try to fix it if there is an actual issue with zoning.