View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
501st
Sarnak

If it's useful for you guys at all, I logged on Live and took a massive packet collect. Less for zones and more for client functionality. Involved me killing mobs, dying, using the rez window, zoning (several times), navigating merc hire window, buying a merc, commanding a merc, changing group roles, killing with my merc (Multiple mobs), fiddling with Extended Target settings (My target and Merc's target for the time being), navigating merchant windows, buying, selling, deleting items, looting coin, looting items, looting stacked items (Because stackable items, when multiple copies of that item drop off the same mob, are stacked in the loot window now), I used the new Zone Guide window (opening it, sifting through zones, assigning start and end zones then creating a "Zone Path" with it), I leveled up (2 to 3), I casted spells, navigated the instance select zone for the Neigborhood zones (sorting zones, selecting one and zoning in). I also opened up the Station Cash site but that's kinda pointless.

I have the .txt file with the dump of all the packets extracted from the pcap with EQExtractor2 in a rar file uploaded to this link if anyone wants it. Dunno if it'll be of use to you guys but there you go

-Danyelle