View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Default Release day

It's nice having some admin privileges

I edited KhaN's original post and put up links to the newest versions of my software (I hadn't realized there was so much). Nearly everything has been updated since the last release, so anyone who is interested is in for a lot of downloading.

Some highlights:

OpenZone 8.2

1. Made a small change to .XWF/.XWA exporting so models with multiple facial variations (e.g. player models) can be supported.
2. Made some improvements to certain meshes in the mesh library that contain lights (elf lantern and brazier).
3. Made some improvements to the brick bank, store, and tavern.
4. Made a slight change to the male wood elf, dark elf, and human models so they can support multiple facial textures.
5. Added female wood elf and female dark elf player models.
6. Added beetle mob model (7 subtypes). This is not compatible with the live client and will work properly only with SimpleClient (as it uses a different mesh for each subtype).
7. Added a hanging flag "creature" model. It is used by exporting it as a mob model and placing it with the server's "objects" database table.
8. Fixed a bug in the texture selection popup window where the colors were off.
9. The usual slate of bugfixes.

EQEmu Admin Tool 5.5

1. Lots of bug fixes.
2. Added several buttons for copying records that make life a lot easier.
3. Enhanced the map component on the Spawns tab:
a. It can show names of all mobs on the map.
b. It supports a placeholder when toggled. If you left-click on the map it will set the placeholder's position. When it is set, you can highlight any mob and move it to the placeholder by clicking the pink arrow button.
c. It has two radio buttons that let you switch the scrolling speed (x1 or x10). This should make life easier.

OpenSpell 1.2

1. Enhanced the icon selection window to support SimpleClient's file naming scheme.
2. Fixed a typo in the XML description file.

Everything else is basically a bugfix release.

WC

Last edited by Windcatcher; 01-06-2008 at 09:34 PM..