View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 12:49 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejack View Post
Ok Since I am unsure of how the anticheat system fully works yet, I check and monitor what looks like odd behavior or unusual things.
Do yourself a favour and don't take that "anticheat system" too seriously. Since they re-implented it, I did some testing on my own server with it and there was many normal character actions that were wrongfully detected as /MQWARP, etc. All you can do is use it as a prompt to monitor and/or look into it. Best thing to do is look at the x,y,x to x,y,z in the table entry and go from there. But if you start looking into the hoards of entries, you're going to be too busy to do anything else, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freejack View Post
Also is there a master list of banned IP's or player logins that is available to admins?
That's a practice that would never be done, simply because of the rules of discretion. Would you want your user account information dished out to the public ? It really is individual server data that stays with that individual server. On most occasions, when a server releases a database for others to use, they wipe all the player data.