Thread: LS Passwords
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 07:18 PM
jellyini
Fire Beetle

No, we're totally cool. I really DO appreciate this project and it even being here in the first place. I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page as far as what was to be expected.

I was surprised that KLS hasn't tried to contact me, really. I do understand what it means to have a full plate and just not be able to stretch far enough. After doodman CC'd the reply to my PM, doubly so.

And, once again, lol, close but no ciggie on the pw issue. I had at the very very start signed up for the LS with an 8 character pw. it's my habit, many sites are switching to using 8 char, 1 cap, 1 number, and 1 symbol in attempts to further secure (and confuse) the typical users account. Needless to say, it wouldn't work. It was in fact my first real support issue when attempting to play.

I will attempt to contact my server admin to attempt a character transfer, as long as that doesn't require knowledge of the current pw of the originating account.

My sincere thanks, trevius, your prompt and thorough responses are always appreciated.

J

"And don't they wear the bulliest clothes! Oh no! All gold and silver and di'monds," said Joe, with enthusiasm.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer