View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
aoneone81
Fire Beetle

Default This is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoneone81 View Post
Forget that last question, I figured that out, I have another question. How do I make it so that it doesn't show up in the server list? I would like to make it private because I'm not comfortable yet when other people join, (it's just family for now) Thanks in advance!
Listen, I just wanted to add that it's been 2 days now and I'm floored. I haven't had this much fun in well, decades! I've always wanted a self running Classic Everquest (before Velious) where I can play by myself or with friends and don't have to worry about camp spots and/or names being taken and/or waiting in line for choice loots.

Lastly, it's stable! No random crashes and I can login anytime without setting everything up or shutting everything down. This is what I wanted.

I can't believe all the old classic spells are just like how Project 1999 is, the graphics look just like I pictured: Bards have that blue sparkle hymn of restoration, and all the spell graphics and models are 'old' which I LOVE! Everything here eminds me of Classic EQ back in 2000 and it took minutes to setup. Only thing I tweaked was the experience rates to make it a little more accelerated but that's it.

If someone out there can figure out how to make it so I don't have to broadcast my server in public and keep it private I would be forever grateful. Thanks again!