View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:58 AM
CruelCahal
Fire Beetle

I've been messing around with the various globalloads posted here and they all cause terrible graphic probs in a couple of places. In The Warrens, the wall textures are messed up, and the kobolds IN the Warrens and in Tox are all the old, messed up-looking models. Also South Ro is completely ganked with the ground textures being replaced with non-ground textures and invisible textures. If anyone has a global load that does NOT cause these problems in these places, would you please post it or PM me with your working version? I would greatly appreciate it.
I have been rearranging entries and removing entries form the globalload and there is just too much to mess with and it is very time consuming.

EDIT-
AH! I found the cause of 2/3 of the problem. It was that same old pesky "1,0,TFFF,solrotower_chr,Loading Characters" hiding in the globalload.txt. I thought it was already gone but no. South Ro and the Kobolds are back to normal and all is well.
For any newbies who want to use global models and is unaware of the issues that line causes, double check that it is NOT in the globalload.txt.