Thread: Fantasy RP
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:50 AM
halcyonskys
Fire Beetle

Ive decided to go ahead and take this down again from the public till the move to california while the userbase is small.
Ill post again when its back up and been moved.
The other good note is im already setting up the new machine.
We will be changing froma single core single sata hard drive server to a quad core with two fast raid arrays.. one for world one for database. So will be a nice and major improvement. Also will have its own dedicated connection.
However it will be offline and only on local test mode again for perhaps a month (hence this post) until i have the time to dedicate to have it fully operational. (after the physical move)
Sorry to the folks that have started playing, but will be back. =) Its better to do this now i figured before a lot of people were playing on it to minimize any angry expectant users.
Should be worth the wait!

Despite that i keep seeing 3x 4x and 5x servers popping up, im debating also putting the experience (thats currently 2x) back to just stadard legit. Im sure im not the only one who actually would mind having another (i think 1999 or something is one) fully legit server in the list for those crazy people such as myself who actually enjoy not being max level in a week. lol. It makes you feel more accomplished when its not given to you on a plate. But maybe thats just me. I dont know.
Ill mull it over the next month. I still think ill keep the no drop flag off however. Feel free to drop me a line.

o/ See yall soon.

Dark