View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 10:09 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

think globalload.txt on client side needs somethign for old skele and old wolf?

i know there are other posts, if not here on other ervers forums... a google search may be better. the info may or may not be too old at this point?

"eqemu old skele"

or somethign liek that. think there's a whole write-up about it that's quite verbose in nature, but at least ~8 years old or more? if any animation files are needed i bet you can find them in the post i am thinking of. i think some servers force old models, so that should be possible too. may need to edit code for that if there's no column like the npc_types table you show in the sql command above. have to point it to proper models and not allow the high res one? or you'll have to make a downlaod package and try to force them on the client side -- obviously people could avoid that.

brain fart: just edit your eq options... turn off new models. if it's a personal server you can self police alot of that.

Edit quick google: ** i did not read into it.. may or may not be good but shows you can find stuff more easily with google search rather than a forum search.

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37857