View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 06:56 PM
Toony
Sarnak

I’m not sure if this belongs here on it the general windows forum, but I am running Akkas PEQ Server Repack. Happy to move it if need be.

I could use a hand troubleshooting a specific spawn/timer, but in the process I hope to learn how-to troubleshoot them in general.

Quick caveat, does it matter if the npc in question is in zone in a dynamic zone? pardon, I know its a noob question but I honestly don't know how/if the timers work when the zone isn't static.

Specifically, I’m trying to troubleshoot Naxot Deepwater in Burning Woods, she’s just not popping (but Telin Darkforest is) here’s what I’ve tried or checked so far.

1, I was able to #spawn her but once I left the zone for a while she was gone when I came back.
2, I’ve verified the perl scripts for her are in the quests folder, those look ok
3, I have restarted the server and checked at 4am, 6am, 8am, 9am and 4pm, 6pm, 8pm, 9pm game time etc. unless she’s popping for a few seconds and poofing I’m just not seeing her.

I guess what I could really use is some basic check x table or y folder for 1,2,3 type instruction and I should be able to get it. I did check the wiki but I’m not seeing anything this specific there.

Thanks for anything you might be able to provide that’ll point me in the right direction.