Thread: Mythic Lair v2
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:08 PM
kaos00723
Sarnak

Default Mythic Lair v2

Hello everyone.

Mythic Lair is back and better than ever! Better website, better server, better network, and non-stop fun awaits brave new adventurers.

Please visit us at mythiclair.com for more information. Don't forget to register and say hi if you like what you see!

The server is currently locked while I work out a few last details. I'll take some input on what needs to be changed or added in these final few days before I unlock the server so let me know what your opinions are on our features list below.

Description:

Welcome to Mythic Lair, a Solo and Group friendly server. We are a Live-like server with many custom changes to make your experience in Norrath as pleasant as possible. None of the mobs statistics or attributes have been changed but with the help of both a bot, a merc, and a special starting item, this will make things much easier but also still be a major challenge when it comes to tougher enemies. All it takes is to group with one other person to form a six character party and most higher scale content up to Planes of Power and later can then be accomplished. From our highly professional website to our very friendly family type of community, stop by and join in on the fun! Extremely fast dedicated server online 24/7 on the East coast.

Server Specifications:

Type : Dedicated (Website not located on game server)
O/S : Windows 7 64-bit Professional
Processor : 4th Gen Intel Core i7 4770K (3.5GHz) Quad core CPU
Memory : 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
Hard Drive : 120GB SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive (Primary)
Network : 100/15 Mbps Optimum Ultra with Gigabit Ethernet and cat6 network cables

Server Information:

Name : Mythic Lair
IP Address : 47.22.4.230
Host Name : eqemu.mythiclair.com
SoD+ Port : 5999
Titanium Port: 5998

Server Features:

Server Type: Legit, Custom, PVE, Solo, Group

- Level 80 max, higher levels down the road.
- Start with a very special item that you'll treasure at even the highest levels!
- Level your character(s) up to Lvl 80.
- All Experience Points (Solo, Group, Raid, AA) come slightly easier than Live.
- All NPC's equal to or greater than your level have a slight chance to spawn a treasure chest filled with goodies after it dies! There are 10 different quality levels of chests that can spawn from level 1-100 mobs.
- No XP loss on death at any level.
- Rest state regeneration set to 10% per tick. Enjoy less downtime!
- No items are lost when you die at any level. No more corpse recoveries!
- Hit Points, Mana, and Endurance are replenished to full at level up.
- There are no Bind restrictions. Bind anywhere, anytime!
- Most items have had the Lore and No-Drop flags removed from them. Get multiples and trade/sell anything!
- Most items that have a clicky effect or proc are now useable at any level!
- Only 1 account allowed per IP adress. You will need GM approval for more than that.
- Create up to 10 Bots. You may spawn 1 bot at a time.
- Hire a mercenary to fight along side you and your bot! Rule Norrath with your own personal brigade!
- All spells, disciplines, and even class skills are Auto-Assigned at each and every level up.
- Robust Translocator NPC located in Plane of Knowledge to many different zones.
- Buff bots located in Plane of Knowledge. Druid for now... Cleric, Shaman, and Enchanter to come.
- All NPC/mob loot tables are based directly on the latest ZAM database.
- Plane of Time Instance NPC for solo, groups, and raids. No more screwing around with non-working stones and shitty instance handling!
- Content up to the expansion GoD is currently available. Most of the other zones will be opened shortly.
- Underfoot client recommended.
- Much more to come!