Thread: It is time...
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 05:11 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalbikk View Post
I have a question about your class paths. You mentioned you get 3 of 5 possible paths. Is the character all these paths at the same time or are you only 1 at a time and have to switch?

Very good question.

PATH SWITCHING CONCEPTS (NOT OFFICIAL)
• When you become one of your 3 chosen paths you are THAT path and not a mixture of the other 2.
• Path gear currently planned is: (Charm, Source, Earring, Bracer and Ring) - These all come with clickies to form your character.)
• Mix/Matching different path gear sets will un-equip those items and give the player notice with a pop-up.
• I would like to add a quest option that can equip players quickly with one of their 3 chosen paths so it's fast play.
• The entire system is currently under development and in a whim's notice I could come up with a completely different way to do things.
• I have been considering the CHARM system from Varlyndria: Ascension as well. The charm acts as a reagent to cast path spells etc.

Right now I am focusing on getting the fantasy and basic ideas of the paths manifested so I have something to work with.

Here are a few more paths I revealed recently for the Necromancer.