View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 11:25 AM
gaeorn
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arf1337 View Post

I thank everyone involved in creating this great server and I apologize to the Developers, staff and others involved in some way for all of this bs.

Thank you. We deal with this every time there are problems. It's people like you that keep us going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
These last few posts have my head spinning as to who's fighting with whom, but if there was some confusion over my post earlier, I just wanted to add that it was concerning Rogean's post on page 8:

If this was taken as something other than one opinion from a player trying to contribute constructively, it was taken incorrectly. If such opinions are not welcome, I apologize and will not post any further.
Such feedback is always welcome. In response to it, we would not go back to a backup unless it was absolutely necessary. We completely understand that even a few hours of rollback can make a huge difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqua View Post
could this be the end of PEQ?
/sigh

PEQ has been around longer than nearly all the other servers in the EQemu community and it will be around after most of the currently active ones have disappeared. PEQ has been through much worse than this and survived. Sure, we have lost server population, but since the players who leave tend to be the whiny, unhappy players who expect flawless service for free, is that really such a bad thing? Those who stick around tend to have a server of happy and helpful players when they return.