View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 12:49 PM
haynar
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochrin View Post
After a long discussion with many players on p99, and a lot of comments on the reddit forums (cause p99 forums just rampantly delete such posts..) ...

There is quite a large demand for luclin to be unlocked on the current project 99 servers. However.. devs there are firm on no, and the server locks out post Chardok 2 revamp

So here is someones chance to provide server/content to folks who will happily enjoy such a project.
During discussions it is clear the players are seeking the same ruleset/environment as is current on p99, but with the extra, valuable content luclin offers.

Devs.. step up and grab those who are trickling away from p99, but cant afford Agnarr!
Not a trivial task. What makes p99 popular? The anti-boxing and anti-third party program use efforts for starters.

There are plenty of servers that have luclin. But do they have an anti-boxing policy? Not like p99.

I can tell you up front. The CSR efforts put in by p99, I get to see first hand. I would never wish that on my worst enemies.