View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 07:04 PM
Meddera
Sarnak

Default Issues

I just discovered this site this weekend. I was curious if it were possible to start up and run my own EQ server for myself and a few friends and maybe run early expansion content as we all quit playing in the early 2000's.

It appears it may be possible, but so far I have been unable to get the server up. First I tried the manual method and lastly I have tried the installer.

After running the installer and selecting t_start_server_with_login_server I get all 4 windows opened, but it does not progress from there.

The login server window has red errors:

[Error] Handle_NewLSInfo error, remote address was null, defaulting to stream address 127.0.0.1.
[Error] Mysql query returned no result: SELECT ifnull(WSR.ServerID,999999) AS ServerID, WSR.ServerTagDescription, ifnull(WSR.ServerTrusted,0) AS ServerTrusted, ifnull(SLT.ServerListTypeID,3) AS ServerListTypeID, SLT.ServerListTypeDescription, ifnull(WSR.ServerAdminID,0) AS ServerAdminID FROM loginserver_world_server_registration AS WSR JOIN loginserver_server_list_type AS SLT ON WSR.ServerListTypeID = SLT.ServerListTypeID WHERE WSR.ServerShortName = 'Akkas PEQ Installer'

I know basically zero about this stuff and have already spent the better part of two days trying to figure it out. I would be willing to compensate anyone who can give me a quick rundown and get this server up and running so that I dont spend another week doing it.