View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
klamath
Sarnak

Xp will be as it is may be taken down to live if the server fills.

We have added a new testing pvp rule, you will now have to kill 250 players to attack Lord nagafern, If you drop below 250 kills. It will fall by 150 a week, You will get ported out if u get in LoS of the Lord , 300 for Lady voxx 500 for Cazic thulle.

This new rule is to keep the pvp balance for everyone, If it does not work out it will be change back.

PvP will now be a 8 level range 4 level range for 50's so it will be as follow.

1 to 9 no pvp - 10-18 18-26 26-34 34-42 42-46 46-50 hope it works out.

At 50 u can attack anyone you so wish under 46 but if u kill a level 23 or below you will fall an whole level attack anyone under 46 and over 23 u will lose half of your level. /anon will work so be on the look out and look aftar your level's a little evil twist i know but its fun. If your under 50 u have to stick to the 8 level range so your ok untill you hit 50 so its best to stay around 49

An evil twist if u wanted to kill Lord / Lady / Cazic i know but it should just add that little bit more time befor everyone gets uber twinked .

A new flag base game is in this will happen every night at some point to keep pvp a live and help you get to the 250 or so kills you need. what this means is the server will shout so and so as got the flag and is now worth 2 kills per a death when he dies the flag will go on to someone esle and so on for 2 hours so lots of action.

The server is now headed for a late opening we have lot more todo so we hope early july i am sorry.

Closed beta will open befor then tho so keep your eye out Website coming soon.
Thanks.
Klamath
The Last Stand.