Thread: Juegile Sohgohm
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 04:57 PM
CrabClaw
Hill Giant

Default Juegile Sohgohm

Well here is the Qeynos cloth-y newbie armor quest (my fav' town). Unless otherwise suggested, I am going to try to fill out as much of the Qeynos starting quests as I can for the other classes.

Enjoy and feel free to comment.

Code:
#############
#Quest Name:Juegile Sohgohm's Armor Quest Series.
# For:
#	* Enchanter
#    	* Magician
#    	* Wizard
#Author: CrabClaw
#NPCs Involved: Juegile Sohgohm
#Items Involved:
#zone: qeynos
#Revised CrabClaw v1.1

sub EVENT_SAY { 
if($text=~/Hail/i){
		quest::say("Why hello there! Its not often that I get many visitors to our sacred hall here. I am Juegile Sohgohm, Master Elementalist of the Order of Three. I have studied in these hallowed halls for all of my days. In my spare time I also pride myself as being a mentor for all of our new apprentices. If you are a young [Magician, Wizard or Enchanter] and you hail from the Order of Three house I might have some work for you.");
	}elsif($text=~/I am a young magician/i){
		quest::say("Excellent, you must have certainly heard of the [training exercises] all new recruits must undergo."); }
	}elsif($text=~/What training exercises/i){
		quest::say("The training exercises that I have prepared for my recruits are very necessary for the development of ones intellectual and hunting abilities. You will be presented with a Beginners Sewing Kit first, that will be used to combine a number of different [magical items] to create an infused armor material. Your material can then be combined in a loom with a pattern that I will present you with to create assorted pieces of Arcane Order Armor."); }
	}elsif($text=~/What magical items/i){
		quest::summonitem(17271);
		quest::say("The items that are required for your armor materials will come from all area of Qeynos, including some of our merchants. When you are ready to collect the items for a specific armor piece please tell me what armor piece you [want] to craft. I can provide you with the material recipes and applicable patterns for Arcane Order [Cap], [Bracers], [Sleeves], [Sandals], [Trousers], [Gloves] and [Robes]."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Bracers/i){
		quest::summonitem(27482);
		quest::say("To create your bracer material you will need to combine 1 Woven Spider Silk, 2 Snake Eggs, 1 Large Myotis Bat Ear and a Cloth Wristband in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Bracer of the Arcane Order."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Cap/i){
		quest::summonitem(27481);
		quest::say("To create your cap material you will need to combine 2 Woven Spider Silks, 1 Rabid Wolf Hide, 1 Fire Beetle Leg and a Cloth Cap in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Cap of the Arcane Order."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft gloves/i){
		quest::summonitem(27486);
		quest::say("To create your glove material you will need to combine 3 Woven Spider Silks, 1 Shadow Wolf Paw, 1 Puma Skin and 1 Giant Fire Beetle Eye in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Gloves of the Arcane Order."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft robes/i){
		quest::summonitem(27487);
		quest::say("To create your robe material you will need to combine 5 Woven Spider Silks, 1 Medium Quality Bear Skin, 1 Bandit Sash, 1 Giant Fire Beetle Leg, 1 Golden Bandit Tooth and 1 Cloth Shirt in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Robe of the Arcane Order. I have one more [task] for you to complete young Conlara, so please come see me after you have completed your robe."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft sandals/i){
		quest::summonitem(27484);
		quest::say("To create your sandal material you will need to combine 3 Woven Spider Silks, 1 Gnoll Jawbone, 2 Gnoll Pup Scalps, and Cloth Sandals in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Sandals of the Arcane Order."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft sleeves/i){
		quest::summonitem(27483);
		quest::say("To create your sleeves material you will need to combine 2 Woven Spider Silks, 2 Giant Whiskered Bat Eyes, and Cloth Sleeves in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Sleeves of the Arcane Order."); }
	}elsif($text=~/I want to craft trousers/i){
		quest::summonitem(27485);
		quest::say("To create your trouser material you will need to combine 4 Woven Spider Silks, 1 Giant Fire Beetle Carapace, 1 Spider Legs and 1 Matted Lion Pelt in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a loom along with this pattern to fashion your very own Trousers of the Arcane Order."); }
	}elsif($text=~/What task/i){
		quest::say("I have heard word that there are numerous gnolls in the hills terrorizing a good friend of mine Rephas. I need you to go to the hills and assist my friend Rephas. Rephas had 3 pages of research he was studying and they were stolen by these gnolls. I need you to retrieve these pages and bring them to Rephas. He will then give you a completed book to return to me. Bring me back the completed book from Rephas and I will surely reward you for your efforts."); }
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
  #This needs the Rephas NPC to tell you about the pages.
  if(($itemcount{27428} == 1 && $itemcount{27429} == 1 && $itemcount{27430} == 1)){
      quest::say("Thank you for helping me. Take this as payment young magician.");
      quest::summonitem(27495);
}
#END of FILE Zone:qeynos  ID:1061 -- Juegile_Sohgohm

Last edited by CrabClaw; 06-29-2007 at 01:03 AM..